[Linphone-users] 1.1.0pre2 configure can not find ILBC

From: Irina Dernova (Ramendik)
Subject: [Linphone-users] 1.1.0pre2 configure can not find ILBC
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:57:57 +0400

Hello,

I have downloaded everything from the unstable source directory, including
ilbc and libosip. I have done a make install as root for both libosip and
ilbc.

And yet the linphone configure says:

checking iLBC_decode.h usability... no
checking iLBC_decode.h presence... no
checking for iLBC_decode.h... no
configure: WARNING: Could not find ilbc headers or libs. Please install ilbc
package from http://www.linphone.org if you want iLBC codec support in
linphone.

I need a version with iLBC. How do I make it find ilbc's headers?

(iLBC_decode.h is present all right, in /usr/local/ilbc)