[Linphone-users] Not able to change path(may be silly)

From: Vasantha Kumar Puttappa
Subject: [Linphone-users] Not able to change path(may be silly)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 23:37:23 +0530 (IST)

Dear All,
  I am running linphonec-1.0.1 on a PDA (simputer). When I make a call
from simputer1 to simputer2, I am not able to get ringback tone at
simputer1.

 In the .linphonec configuration, I am giving proper path for ringback.wav
 ( Path is /usr/local/rings/ringback.wav).

 But when I execute 'linphonec' command in the console, it's automatically
changing ringback.wav path to '/usr/share/sounds/linphone/ringback.wav'.

 Since on simputer I have write access only on /usr/local , I cann't store
ringback.wav in the default path it's taking .

  This problem may be silly , but I am new to linphone. So, please help me

  Thanx

  ---
  vasanth
  IIT, Bomaby