[Linphone-users] regarding linphonec

From: Vasantha Kumar Puttappa
Subject: [Linphone-users] regarding linphonec
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 22:21:37 +0530 (IST)

Deal all,
  I have a unusual problem regarding linphonec. I am using linphone-1.0.1
and libosip-2.2.2.0. I cross-compiled linphonec successfully and ported
it on PDA(simputer).

   Now the problem is during night time, voice quality is too good with
around 2 seconds of delay. Whereas during daytime it's too bad and also
linphonec will get hanged. Can anybody suggest me a solution or
direction ?

Is it possible to make some changes in .liphonec configuration file ?

Thanx in advance

-----
vasanth