[Linphone-users] Error running linphonec

From: Vanitha Ramaswami
Subject: [Linphone-users] Error running linphonec
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 00:03:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I managed to compile the linphone 1.0.1 version, after
doing some changes to the Makefile for my arm-linux
IXP425 target. I explicitly removed the files related
to speex.

I wanted to to load the linphonec to my target without
any library dependency. I've copied all the required
library to the /lib directory in my target.

But when i run the linphonec application, i am getting
the error
"error loading shared libraries:librt.so.1". But i
couldnt find that library in any of the linphone .libs
directory..

I appreciate ur inputs on this

Thanks
Vanitha