[Linphone-users] disable speex in linphone

From: Vanitha Ramaswami
Subject: [Linphone-users] disable speex in linphone
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 00:20:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
I am trying to cross-compile the linphone to my
ARM-linux target. I have external DSP CODEC's in my
hardware so i dont need the support for speex in
linphone. While running the configure script i gave
the option --without-speex, but still during the
compilation process it's giving error in msspeexenc.h,
<speex.h> not found...

How do i remove this error. I am using 1.0.1 version
of linphone
Thanks
Vanitha

Discover Yahoo!