Re: [Linphone-users] Re: feature request: alternative ring audio device

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: feature request: alternative ring audio device
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:35:50 +0200

Hello,

./configure: line 5359: IT_PROG_INTLTOOL: command not found

You should install the 'intltool' package that contains .m4 files and scripts
used by ./configure to handle translation files.
The lack of this packages makes an incorrect ./configure script, which
probably result in all the next make errors.
The ./autogen.sh procedure is ok, it should work.

Simon