Re: [Linphone-users] realm and sip proxy

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] realm and sip proxy
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:27:33 +0200

Hello,

Linphone-1.0.1 allows what you want to do ! You can configure as many
proxy/registrar settings as you want, setting them as outbound proxy, and
setting the default one for your calls.
In order to use a proxy as an outbound proxy, you just need to set the
"route:" parameter of the proxy config box to the sip url of your proxy. Then
choose this proxy as your default proxy.

You're right about the -R flag. However the usal way is to have libraries with
different soname, maybe this was not the case for libosip-2.0 and libosip-2.2

Simon