[Linphone-users] problem with sdp

From: Amita Maheshwari
Subject: [Linphone-users] problem with sdp
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 11:00:37 +0530

Hi all,
  I am trying to call Linphone UA on PC (version 0.12.2)  from another PC running linphonec console version ( 0.10.2). I am able to establish the SIP signaling.But after the call is set up, I can see on the console version messages like refusing codec PCMA, PCMU.. .I have enabled these codecs and speex also on either end. Only GSM codec is disabled at both ends. At times it also gives messages like "this fucking remote phone did not respond to my sdp..." . What could be the problem.? I can get the voice data transfer but when I capture the RTP packets through ethereal, I can see the payload type as unknown ( number 110, 115) .What codecs are they using.?

Can somebody help me out.

Thanks
Amita