[Linphone-users] Re: search a debian sarge or sid packet

From: Thomas Mueller
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: search a debian sarge or sid packet
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:01:24 +0100

Hi Simon,

> Can you try the pre12 ? I think it solves the problem.

The good news is: the debug version works fine! :-/

The non debug version crashed as pre11, so I recompiled it without
'strip' and that one works fine now.

There are tons of dependencies, that's why I don't want to compile
linphone manually (Debians pbuilder is great!):
address@hidden:~$ ldd /usr/bin/linphone |wc -l
60

Can you provide a statically linked release version that outputs
information to help you to find the crash?

Thomas