[Linphone-users] linphone on ipaq familiar 0.8

From: hpvpl Him
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone on ipaq familiar 0.8
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:11:12 -0800 (PST)

I've installed 2 iPaQ H5550 with familiar 0.8 and try to make running linphone arriving with this distribution of familiar.
I'm able to set-up the call between these 2 IPaQ and a Sip-Express-Router in the midle. The Signaling is OK but no Media, and it seems also no RTP traffic between these 2 SIP phone.

Does somebody know the actual status of Linphone on familiar 0.8. Is it running or still unstable ? is their an other compilation (.ipkg) I could use or is their something I need to configure on the audio card ?

Thanks for any Help .!!!

Cheers

Do you Yahoo!?