[Linphone-users] SIP

From: Eric Doutaves
Subject: [Linphone-users] SIP
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:59:54 +0100

 Hello:

 I have a probleme with "rtp_session_recv_with_ts" (defined on library
 ORTP). The reception of packets RTP happens well on linux redhat 2.4 (we
 can reveive voice correctly from phone sip). Since changing the OS
 (linux redhat 2.6), i don't receive any  packets after 12 seconds ;
 i  think it's a probleme with OS timer (or timestamp) .

 Please can you help what i  can soluce this problem.

 ( Excuse my poor English !)

 Best regards

--
DOUTAVES Eric, Stagiaire Master 2 Genie Logiciel Quadra Card
3 chemin du pigeonnier de la cépière, 31 081 Toulouse cedex.

Mail to address@hidden