[Linphone-users] audio processing

From: Amita Maheshwari
Subject: [Linphone-users] audio processing
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:54:18 +0530

Hi all,
  I have a small doubt regarding Linphone's audio processing. Is the companding( a-law, u-law etc)and coding done by mediastreamer in the linphone source code. ?

I want to make use of PCM codec which should work like a sound card for Linphone. It also supports the a-law u-law companding. So do I need to disable this feature in the codec and do all the processing in software through mediastreamer or can I disable it by some means in mediastreamer ?

Thanks,
Amita