[Linphone-users] problem with sound in linphone..!!!

From: Shailabh Shubhisham
Subject: [Linphone-users] problem with sound in linphone..!!!
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:14:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have set up a vocal server and two clients linphone
on redhat9 with alsa sound drivers and xlite on
windows. The server is working correctly and and even
xlite is working correctly as it works with other
clients like kphone correctly.This suggests some
problems with linphone though.

When I try to connect linphone and xlite the ring goes
across well and fine and I hear the ringing sound but
as soon as the session is established a creaky high
pitch sound starts coming on both the lines which
remains constant. So I  am not getting across any
sound after it and this creaky sound itself creates a
lot of disrbance and headache.Any ideas what the
problem could be.?  Can I send any file which will
help yu get any information about this.

I have been battling with this problem for a month now
and it will be nice if somebody suggests a way out of
this.Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shailabh

=====
La mejor manera de perder alguien deberá ser sentado luego a ellos instruido
que usted no los puede tener.