[Linphone-users] 1.0.0pre8

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-users] 1.0.0pre8
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:36:36 +0100

Hello,

I've just put a new tarball (again) that fixes some little issues.
Use, test and report, as usual !
Note that libosip has recently and officially released 2.2.0 so now linphone
just uses libosip 's main release (instead of cvs code before). Furthermore
linphone embeds its own and private release of eXosip, so there's no more
risk of conflicts between linphone and any other eXosip installation.
I'll be away from computers for a week, so don't worry if you do not have any
replies to your email during this time.
Thanks a lot and see you soon.