[Linphone-users] how do I set up linphone to connect to sipphone?

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: [Linphone-users] how do I set up linphone to connect to sipphone?
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:55:32 +0200

Hi I have been trying unsucessfully to connect via sipphone from linphone.

I can dial and the other side hears the dial but on pickup hears hears nothing and when he dials the same happens
here is what I set in preferences:
sip address@hidden
Server address sip:proxy01.sipphone.com
password {mypassword}
addres of record sip:proxy01.sipphone.com

why can we dial to each other but not hear each other?

Thanks
Aaron