Re: [Linphone-users] 12 CANCEL's followed by 12 INVITE's in 5 secs

From: beni mahler
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] 12 CANCEL's followed by 12 INVITE's in 5 secs
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:58:28 +0100

hello

i had similar problems. now i use linphonec v.0.12.1 or 1.0.0pre5

regards-
beni

--
La música es para el alma lo que la gimnasia para el cuerpo.

Anand S. Katti escribió:

Hello All,

Im using command-line version of the linphonec ve:0.12.2 libosip=0.9.7.

I can make calls through linphonec , but reverse way I cannot call from
other sip pohnes to linphonec.

linphonec receives INVITE's and they says "sending 100 trying" executing
transaction.  And no 100 trying packet is sent.

I do tcpdump and see 12 INVITES going from asterisk sip ua  to
linphonec,and then 12
CANCEL in a span of 5 secs and the session terminates without the call.
But no packets are sent to the caller from linphonec ?

Could anyone of you please tell em why im not able to send the 100, 180,
and 200 ok packets ?