Re: [Linphone-users] NAT router question.

From: Klaus Darilion
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] NAT router question.
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:12:15 +0100

Yes!

use a public SIP proxy (e.g. freeworlddialup) and linphone will register to the freeworlddialup server using your current IP address.

regards,
klaus

Kim Adil wrote:

I have a DSLmodem/Router with built in NAT as my internet connection. I do not have a fixed ip for my internet connection. I have no way to run a sip proxy server on a machine directly in the internet. Can I use linphone to call other SIP phone users onthe internet?

Thanks,
Kim