Re: [Linphone-users] no sound

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] no sound
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:34:01 +0100

Hello,
The problem usually comes because of drivers that don't work in full duplex.
Alsa drivers are all fine, so consider to install and configure them on your
system.
Also if the problem persist, give me your os version, linphone version, and
sound driver names, and logs output'd to stdout by linphone.
Simon