[Linphone-users] Re: Linphone 1.0pre4 crashes on start

From: Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Linphone 1.0pre4 crashes on start
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 11:00:57 +0100

Hi Samuel,

thank you, but it doesnt solve the problem:

/---
address@hidden:~$ linphone

(linphone:31783): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.
MediaStreamer-Message: Found /dev/dsp.
MediaStreamer-Message: Found ALSA device: Intel 82801CA-ICH3
MediaStreamer-Message: alsa_set_params:  blocksize=512.
\---

if you need the complete bug-buddy output, i can sent it to you.

i use debian sid, have an i810 audo device and test linphone with and without esd.

bye,

keywan

Samuel Mimram schrieb:
Hello,

I have experienced a similar bug recently that I have been able to track down. I have patched a bit linphone and uploaded the patched packages on my website. Could you try to download and reinstall linphone (in particular liblinphone1, linphone and linphone-nox) and tell me if this solves your problem?

Regards,

Samuel.

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:

Hi,

i want to test the debian packages of linphone, but it crashes. I tried with and without esd and all possible settings of gstreamer.

Bye Keywan