Re: [Linphone-users] I'm search a linphone 1.0.x Debian binary

From: Samuel Mimram
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] I'm search a linphone 1.0.x Debian binary
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:13:53 +0200

I've made some preliminary packages of the 1.0pre4 version of linphone. You can find them here:

http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/samuel.mimram/debian.php

They need a little more work but should be usable. Just tell me if you've got some problems with them.

Regards,

Samuel.

Simon MORLAT wrote:
Hello,

I've talked to linphone's debian packager recently, and he plans to make some 1.0.0 debian package in a short term period.
Be patient !
Simon