[Linphone-users] Sound codecs settings linphone-gpe

From: Marcin Michalak
Subject: [Linphone-users] Sound codecs settings linphone-gpe
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 17:21:39 +0200

Hello,
 I'm running linphone on iPAQ and trying to communicate with SIP
communicator. It works, but only when I use the GSM codec. I can set
it in the .linphonec file when I use linphonec, but when I use
linphone-gpe this file is not used.
 When I try to disable other codecs in 'Settings' and press 'Apply'
the application doesn't react. So - the question is: is it possible
to disable codecs somewhere in the settings? Are there any command-
line options for linphone-gpe?
 I'd be grateful for some hints. Also - any ideas why the other
codecs don't work? When I use them I get a strange effect with very
loud 'sledgehammer' sound coming out of iPAQ...
 Marcin
Marcin Michalak         Research Engineer
Mobile: +41 79 330 83 51        Telscom AG