Re: [Linphone-users] Connection dies in one direction

From: daniel huhardeaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Connection dies in one direction
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 18:17:45 +0200

Tim Niemueller a écrit :

[...]

For Registration they are using Sip EXpress router.

I tried with latest siproxd but to make it work with linphone you must use the after 9May version.

So maybe I should contact the Asterisk guys? I don't think sipgate will dive too deep into this problem as they do "not officially support linux" (how much I hate that phrase!)...

:-)

Maybe I should try to install a proxy on my router and let the sip proxy contact sipgate and I contact the proxy...

See above

Thanx for the hint Daniel!

Welcome. We're all in the same boat ;-)

Did anyone else have a solution for this problem or knows how to fix?

Anyway I getting lots of trouble mit asterisk<->linphone. Don't know from which part is coming problem so I'm on investigating and will download latest CVS from asterisk. BTW, is there some CVS from linphone?

Daniel