Re: [Linphone-users] Problem compiling linphone

From: Olivier Kaloudoff
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problem compiling linphone
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 16:50:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 2 May 2004, Hubert Kiyimba wrote:

>I am a fresher at using linphone. On configuring linphone with ./configure,
>I get a message informing me that the gnome interface is disabled because
>glib was disabled or glib2 was not installed.
>Below is the message.

Hi Hubert,

        make sure you have the -dev or -devel packages related
to glib, glib2 compilation, as in the following example:

-bash-2.05b# rpm -qa | grep glib

glib2-devel-2.2.3-1.1
glib2-2.2.3-1.1
glib-devel-1.2.10-11
glib-1.2.10-11

        you may use "yum install glib2-devel, apt-get install
glib2-devel", or urpmi, depending on your distribution.

Kalou