Re: [Linphone-users] rtp_session_reset

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] rtp_session_reset
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:29:19 +0100

Yes, you are right this is a bad behaviour. You cannot call rtp_session_reset() within the callback. I 'd like to fix this, but for now your callback should only set a flag, and then rtp_session_reset() be called from outside.
Simon

chris kaiser wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to use rtp_session_reset when an ssrc
changes but the function call just hangs. I believe it
is waiting for a mutex.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris