[Linphone-users] EXTREMELY IMPORTANT...Please HELP...)()()(

From: FADI MAIZ
Subject: [Linphone-users] EXTREMELY IMPORTANT...Please HELP...)()()(
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 02:43:56 -0800 (PST)

Dear Managers and professionals,

 I need your help, my name is Raffi, I am Armenian and
I live in Syria ..

 As you know, we have so scary firewall/proxy here in
Syria,
We have 2 ISPs :
www.ste.net.sy   with its proxy:  proxy.net.sy
www.scs-net.org  with its proxy:  proxy.scs-net.org

Those 2 proxies are so restrictive that only http
works with it .

 Everything is blocked :
Voice & Video (Paltak, NetMeeting, Yahoo & MSN
Messengers,...)
all PC to Phone programs (MediaRing PCPhone,
Net2Phone, PhoneServe,...)
and even all free web e-mails: (yahoo, hotmail,...) &
other websites ...

 Can any of your software make all these work here in
our great Country ??
Please help me and thank you very much ..

 Long time ago I used SocksCap and E-border as a
Socksifying programs,
with Socks (HTTP Tunneling) Software like:
Socks2HTTP, HTTP-Tunnel, Bypass Client, Sneakby,...

or: ProxyCap (New), tunnels only connect proxies
(proxy.net.sy)

 But those only make Paltalk, Yahoo Messenger, and
blocked sites
(Internet Explorer) .. only those work and it is slow
..

 But other Software like RTP or SIP will not work at
all like:
MSN Messenger, NetMeeting, all PC to Phone Software

 Please is there any way or any program that makes
those work well
and fast in Syria ???

 Or can your programs make all these work with our
restrictive scary proxies ??
And what are those programs and how I can get it ??

proxy.net.sy
proxy.scs-net.org

 Is there any full version of Siprox ((not source
files for advanced users)), to work in windows XP ???

Thank you indeed for your time and for your help .

 And thank you for your programs...
 And God bless you ..

                       Raffi