Re: [Linphone-users] writing outfile in audio_stream_start_files

From: Shivaji Navale
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] writing outfile in audio_stream_start_files
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 13:24:54 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I was breaking my head on this issue for days, if it wouldnt have been
your answer, i would have messed the things further, w/o any progress.

I had linphone-0.12.1 on one side and 0.12.0 on the other end, will try
with the advanced versions on both ends.

I still have one more query, would try this things first and then BUG ;)
you with it

thanks!!!
shivaji...

-- EVERYONE should contribute to THE BEST of their capacity
for THE DEVELOPMENT of THE NATION
                                         -- A P J KALAM