[Linphone-users] ALSA i810 driver at 8KHz

From: Jon Mansey
Subject: [Linphone-users] ALSA i810 driver at 8KHz
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:34:00 -0800

Simon et al

I would love to understand how the issue of 8Khz audio and the Alsa driver
interact. I have an Intel i810 sound chip and the ALSA driver always errors
upon connecting the call when the media layer tries to open alsa at 8KHz.

Is this a limitation of my i810 hardware, or soemthing wrong with ALSA?

Still desperate for a SIP UA under linux,

Jon