[Linphone-users] Plz help

From: Shivaji Navale
Subject: [Linphone-users] Plz help
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:21:40 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I am having problem running linphone since past 15days.

I had tried all the options you had mentioned on the website and from the
mailing lists.

while running sipomatic i have the following error.

sdp_context_notify_inc_req: negociation returned: 200.
As well as the
(process:673): oRTP-WARNING **: Error sending rtp packet: Connection
refused

On communicating with linphone from two m/c's, i am facing similar problems of
connection refused.
But am able to hear the ringback and ringing tones and also receive the
connected signal.

any help would be appreciated.

shivaji...

-- EVERYONE should contribute to THE BEST of their capacity
for THE DEVELOPMENT of THE NATION
                                         -- A P J KALAM