Re: [Linphone-users] Attaching a new header to reinvite

From: Troy Cauble
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Attaching a new header to reinvite
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:44:01 -0400

mudassir fajandar wrote:

Hi all,

I want to add a new header to a reinvite and have been
unsuccesful in doing so. Have made the necessary
changes in the ict_callbacks and osipdialog files in
the linphone code as well as added a new file (for the
new header) called header_infoflag.c to the parser
folder in the libosip library.
Now when I compile files in the libosip which were
fine earlier like the hdr_accept.c I get errors for
variables not being global (sip & dest).

Sounds like a header-file typo, like forgetting a semicolon or something.

-troy