Re: [Linphone-users] Fw: Silence after Linphone Connection Establish

From: Leonidas Kontothanassis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Fw: Silence after Linphone Connection Establish
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:46:08 -0400

Since I started hacking linphone a bit, I have created a stream-of-consciousness document about the internal structure of linphone and who calls what and in what order. I am not promising it is of any help to anyone but I am happy to share
it with those who want to have a look.

Leonidas

Simon Morlat wrote:

Hello,

Your problem is surely related to your sound driver. Please use
alsa-drivers (http://www.alsa-project.org).
Sorry there is no documentation about linphone's internal except the
README.
Simon