RE: [Linphone-users] How to detect a broken connection ?

From: Klaus Darilion
Subject: RE: [Linphone-users] How to detect a broken connection ?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:50:29 +0200

Thanks, compiling works now.
(There is still an error as the ./configure script of linphone does not
create the Makefile for sip_server. So I used your Makefile and changed
some paths to fit my environment.)

When I start the sip_server, it begins to count, and then?
What is the synax of the sip-request to get into a certain room?
Which framesize is supported?
Must all clients support the same frame size?
Which user agents do you use for testing?

Linphone now crashes at start, is this "normal".

I hope this are not too many questions.

thanx,
Klaus