Re: [Linphone-users]problem installing debian package

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users]problem installing debian package
Date: 26 May 2003 10:37:40 +0200

Hi,

Which debian are you running ? (unstable, testing ?)
The packages provided were built under a recent debian-unstable. Today
osip package is libosip0 :
see
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libs/libosip0.html
A few weeks ago, osip package was libosip1...
If you are running debian-unstable, you probably just need to upgrade.
Simon