Re: [Linphone-users]call a msn messenger user

From: didier . goletto
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users]call a msn messenger user
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:29:22 +0200 (CEST)

En réponse à Aymeric Moizard <address@hidden>:
I don't find a proxy sip server whitch works with linphone, i tried iptel.org,
but it
doesn't work, it say "Bad proxy or registrar url:iptel.org".
 want also put somethings in sip adresse whitch can work.
My friend have a dyndns.org account, for example i know is ip because it's
toto.dyndns.org (it's an example)
Can i join it with that ?
I would told he was on Windows XP, he have perghaps a firewall in standard
whitch forbidden the port 5060 !

Thanks again for help.