[Linphone-users]Help ....NEEDED

From: k . kalepu+csuohio . edu
Subject: [Linphone-users]Help ....NEEDED
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:04:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I have been trying to configure linphone.

The linphone works fine on eaach machine seperately,

But when I try to do the same on two different machines, it does not work, it
does not give any errors tooo.
My setup
is
M1 ------ M2

the link is wireless.
I used ethereal to monitor the packets.
192.1683.7 is destination
192.1683.5 is source

I saw that at the destination, it recognizes the SIP --- Request Packet as a
UDP packet, and sends back an ICMP REPLY packet, appending it to the SIP
REQuest packet, sayin the destination unreachable.

I dont know what is wrong at all....

Please do guide me what to do ....

Thanks