[Linphone-users]Queries

From: Shweta Kalyani
Subject: [Linphone-users]Queries
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:45:03 +0530

Hello,

1. In linphone-0.9.1,  we receive a Ringing response from the called party. If the called party fails to answer the call for some   reason, the caller just keeps on hearing the ring tone and has no idea what is happening on the other side. Is the transaction supposed to be killed after 32secs or is the caller supposed to drop the call on his own in this situation ?

2. When a UAC wishes to terminate a call before it has been answered, it sends CANCEL.The UAS is supposed to return 487(Request Terminated ) response for the INVITE request and a 200 OK response for CANCEL. We have modified the code in linphone-0.9.1 accordingly. However, on our trial we did not receive an ACK for the 487 response. It was expected that libosip will send the ACK but this did not happen. What must be going wrong?

3. When we receive INVITE requests foked at proxy, the first request has to be answered with appropriate response and for subsequent requests we need to send BYE. Is this behaviour observed in linphone-0.9.1. ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Shweta Kalyani