RE: [Linphone-users]Bugs in Linphone (Route Header+shutdown hangs)

From: Klaus Darilion
Subject: RE: [Linphone-users]Bugs in Linphone (Route Header+shutdown hangs)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:11:20 +0100

Hi!

Thank you for you explanations - I'm not familiar with the first SIP
RFC.

> > Furthermore, a scenario where the registrar server is not
> the same as
> > the outbound proxy can' be solved. Wouldn't it be better to
> allow to
> > different servers?
> Huge work. This is quite complex to present this feature to
> the gui.I will think about it.

The ubiquity user agent supports this feature and I think its GUI is
very clear. Attached is a screenshot of this GUI. Maybe it can give you
some hints. Maybe an individual contact may be helpful for NAT reasons.

regards,
Klaus