[Linphone-users]Linphone 0.10.0 with Alsa Drivers

From: Kanika Garg
Subject: [Linphone-users]Linphone 0.10.0 with Alsa Drivers
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:16:36 +0530

Hi all,

I have installed Linphone 0.10.0 with "libosip 0.9.0".

As suggested by Simon, I have installed alsa drivers "alsa-driver-0.9.0rc7.tar.bz2", along with alsa-lib and alsa-utils.  Now, I have both alsa and OSS drivers on my PC. I have tested the alsa drivers with XMMS, they work fine. I am using RedHat 8.0 with kernel 2.4.18-14.  But how should I associate Linphone with the alsa sound drivers, I mean how do I instruct Linphone to use alsa drivers instead of OSS drivers that already come with the Linux distribution.

Regards,
Kanika Garg
HFCL, R&D Division