[Linphone-users]Bugs in Linphone (Route Header+shutdown hangs)

From: Klaus Darilion
Subject: [Linphone-users]Bugs in Linphone (Route Header+shutdown hangs)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:53:14 +0100

Hello!

I used linphone 0.9.1 and 0.10.0 and every time i tried to call someone
via the ser proxy from iptel I get the error message from the proxy: 404
User not found.

I analysed the headers of the invite message and found a route header in
the invite.

INVITE sip:address@hidden SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 128.131.80.136:5070;branch=z9hG4bK980238535
Route: <sip:obelix.ict.tuwien.ac.at;lr>