[Linphone-users]linphonec without speex support

From: Pannaga Bhushan
Subject: [Linphone-users]linphonec without speex support
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:29:42 +0530

Hi all,
        I am trying to compile linphonec(i.e console based only). Is there anyway I can choose not to have
, say speex, CODEC support. I just editited the files configure.in, Makefile.in and Makefile.am  and
 removed the word speex. Then I ran autoconf and automake.

 I am not too familiar with autoconf, automake & configure.in, etc. Is this much all right to get what I
want or should I do something else?

Thanx,
--Pannaga Bhushan