[Linphone-users]strong-arm, linphonec

From: Larry Arnold
Subject: [Linphone-users]strong-arm, linphonec
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:35:50 -0500

I am attempting to port ,using the handhelds.org toolchain,linphone to an ipaq-like strongarm device running debian Familiar.

I am having trouble because my instalation does not supply gtk or gnome libraries.

I seem to have sucessfully created the libosip library, is it possible to disable the compilation against gnome in order to build only the console version of linphone: linphonec?

If not, what is the sequence of events, and what are the required libraries needed to build linphonec?

Thanks in advance,
Larry Arnold
Computer Design Engineer
International Communications Group Inc.