Re: [Linphone-users]Redhat 8.0 Install (0.9.1)

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users]Redhat 8.0 Install (0.9.1)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 00:39:32 +0100 (CET)

Moving from 0.8.X to 0.9.X, I have made a few API changes
since I made an error one year ago (at least...).
I just changed the API concerning acccessing to authorization
and www_authorization headers in SIP messages. Both have been
moved to be a list in the sip_t structure.

I'm waiting for the authorization of simon for merging the fix
in the CVS.

Je peux simon?

Aymeric