[Linphone-users]update of osipua.

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Linphone-users]update of osipua.
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:40:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I've committed some changes in osipua/ and also changed one line in
gnome/callbacks.c.

Here is what has been done:
1: reject call with 603 (something was broken here.)
2: establishement of 1 early dialog on incoming INVITE.
3: update to libosip CVS and its new OSIP_TRACE MACROs (instead of TRACE)

I tested incoming and outgoing calls *through partysip* with other
compliant SIP phones. It's working fine.

I'm intrested in getting some feedback to be sure the existing
functionnalities are working with other SIP phone. If you
experience success or failure, please send me a mail!

Also, I didn't test any CANCEL handling.

Aymeric