Re: [Linphone-users] typical delay (latency) time ?

From: Marc-Olivier Bernard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] typical delay (latency) time ?
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:42:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Thanks, I will try as linphone-0.9.x as soon as i can find a redhat rpm
package.

By the way, is the download page
(http://www.linphone.org/?lang=fr&rubrique=5) beeing  updated ? They are
some null dates (01/01/1970) and some O kb packages.

Of course, i put the jitter time to the lowest, without audible lost.

Marc-Olivier