Re: [Linphone-users] configure: error: gnome-libs 1.0.59 or higher is re

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] configure: error: gnome-libs 1.0.59 or higher is required.
Date: 04 Jul 2002 16:42:54 +0200

Hi,

It seems you have several versions of gnome installed. What is your
distribution, did you upgrade some parts manually, or using third party
packages ?
There can other rpm names for gnome-libs : gnlibs, gnomelibs libgnome .
Check that you have not an older version of gnome libs installed some
where.
Finally I hope that you tried to compile linphone-0.8.0. I do not
support older versions.
Simon