[Linphone-users] (no subject)

From: Lachlan Blackhall
Subject: [Linphone-users] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:22:49 +1000

Gday
A sydney university research group is attempting to proliferate VOIP and especially SIP technology in an attempt to reduce student phone bills. We believe that Linphone allows us the ability to do this. My questions are as follows.
a) I believe that linphone will work with SIP servers. Is linphone compatible with the linux osip server.
b)Is the linphone program capable of using a VOIP-to-PSTN gateway like that provided by mediatrix.
c)Is linphone capable of being run under embedix or any other type of PDA linux version.

If you could respond ASAP it would be greatly appreciated