[Linphone-developers] Asking for Guidence Related to the API

From: Shlomo Levitan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Asking for Guidence Related to the API
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 16:18:41 -0800

Hello,

My name is Shlomo and I am currently working on developing an application that performs phone calls in Java.
I am using your linphone and desktop on windows and really like it.

I would like to use it directly from my application using java code. Therefore want to work with your API.
I am trying to use https://github.com/dmonakhov/linphone/blob/master/coreapi/help/java/org/linphone/core/tutorials/TutorialHelloWorld.java as an exmaple

class but the eclipse can't load all the classes that it needs for support. e.g.  import org.linphone.core.LinphoneCore etc.

The steps I took
1) downloaded linphone-sdk-android-4.4.1-sources.jar
2) added the classes above in the code
3) made sure the eclipse exceptas this external jars

results
1) I have successful import import org.linphone.core.*; without errors BUT encounter the ISSUE below

ISSUE
1) I can't import import org.linphone.core.LinphoneCore  or use classes under the core package.
The eclipse can't find them.
 Do you have any working examples or can you please advise?

Another question, do you have an example of working java code for phone calls using  SIP call, similar to this format
 sip:user @ host. port
Using the linphone API.

Thanks,

Shlomo