[Linphone-developers] Audio from USB (Webcam)

From: Andy Boden
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Audio from USB (Webcam)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 11:09:37 +0100

Hi all, I am making a version for AndroidTV based on Android current code. When
I add a USB webcam I do get video but not the audio. Unfortunately the UI is
not friendly for remote control (non touch) so I man working through that
problem but selection of microphone is not available to me. The default is the
mic on the remote that is not active without button press.

I have two problems I am working on:
1) enabling “focusable” on the view model

2) defaulting to USB microphone.

Thanks,
Andy