[Linphone-developers] Disposal of internal resources which liblinphone u

From: Krunal Patil
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Disposal of internal resources which liblinphone uses
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 22:41:43 +0530

Hello all,

I am developing a c++ application using liblinphone to perform a video call. After successfully performing a video call, when I try to shutdown the application and check memory usage right before returning from main function, I can see that application's memory usage is around 15MB and heap  memory is 1MB. Most of this memory is occupied by DLLs like belr.dll and belle-sip.dll etc.

Prior to shutting-down application I terminate all the calls, stop the core and stop the iterate.

Is there any way through which we can dispose all the resources which linlinphone uses internally?

Thanks and regards,
Krunal Patil

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Quantiphi Inc and/or its affiliates. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution, copying, storage or other use of all or any portion of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message in its entirety