Re: [Linphone-developers] Regarding incomming call Pushnotifications iss

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Regarding incomming call Pushnotifications issue
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 16:42:16 +0100

Hello.

There is no version 4.5.1 of Linphone-iPhone. I assume that you are talking about the Linphone-SDK.

We do not support anymore the 4.5.x version of the SDK. Please use the latest 5.0.x version.

As a small team we prefer to focus on the support of new features and new devices rather than backport fixes in old releases.

-If you are using our free SIP service sip.linphone.org with the Linphone-iPhone app, the push notifications should be working. If it's not, please share the logs of your application after reproducing the issue.

-If you are using your own app with the Linphone-SDK and your own instance of Flexisip, you have to setup push certificates in the app and in the server. We have documentation available here.

We can deploy/install your server infrastructure and do a rebranding of the Linphone mobile app (modification of name/colors) for a fee. If you are interested, please fill out our typeform here (click on "Contact us").

We also provide proprietary licences if you don't want to share your source code.

Reminder :

If you deploy your own server infrastructure and app by yourself, you have to comply with the GPLv3 Licence (App) and the Affero GPLv3 Licence (Flexisip). You would also have to rename the app, to remove any trademarks (Linphone is a trademark)

You can check each project Readme to comply with these terms.

If you have any doubt, do not hesitate to contact us again for clarifications.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org