[Linphone-developers] Blank GUI window when answering a phone call (non

From: Andrew Lee
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Blank GUI window when answering a phone call (non video)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 16:39:29 +0100

Dear All,

I have an issue with Linphone.

My company has rolled-out the software to all users on their desktops.

We are using Apple Mac computers, and I am currently running Mojave (version 10.14.6).

The issue is, when an outside call comes in a separate GUI window opens.
I click on the answer call button, which causes this small window to disappear, and another GUI window to appear.
The issue is that this is just a blank box with no buttons (such as pause (hold) or anything).
The other issue is that it used to work, but doesn’t any more.

So I thought I would re-install.

Unfortunately your installer doesn’t mount on my system either.

Any idea what’s going on?

It’s pretty embarrassing having to take people’s numbers all the time because there just isn’t a way to transfer them!

With thanks,

Andrew Lee

ACIAT, Senior Architectural Technician

.

Website                                       Twitter                                 Facebook
Tel:        0117 9292041
http://www.noma-uk.com             http://bit.ly/noma-uk            http://on.fb.me/nomaarchitects        andrew@noma-uk.com

DISCLAIMER
This E-mail is intended for the person to which it is addressed only, and is confidential. Use of information in this E-mail by anyone other than the recipient is prohibited.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender.  Attachments to this E-mail may contain software viruses, we advise that attachments are virus checked
before they are opened.  NOMA Architects Ltd, Company Reg Number 3331094, Registered in England, Registered Address: 14 Guinea Street, Bristol BS1 6SX